Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

I didn't get a chance to edit all of my photos, but with the ones that I did, I chose the photos with a lot of outside light. I chose these ones because it was really easy to make lighting changes without totally ruining the picture itself. 
Before:
After:
Before:

After:

                                                 Before:                                            After:
                                              Before:                                                    After:
                                               Before:                                         After:

No comments:

Post a Comment