Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo
Foods I'd like to avoid: Humans
My favorite things to learn: Web Design
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: My brother Jack
My favorite games to play: Magic the Gathering
My favorite books: Maniac Magee
My favorite movies or TV shows: Malcolm in the Middle
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Eat
Things I need to practice more: Magic the Gathering
My favorite place to go: My room
My favorite family activities: Board Games
My favorite thing to do outside: Basketball
My favorite chore: Making my bed
My least favorite chore: Doing the dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: An MTG Pro
A place I want to visit: MTG tournament
My favorite part of the year: Summer
My favorite part of each day: The morning

No comments:

Post a Comment