Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reflect on your resume website. What things would you have done differently?  What do you wish you would have known? Having seen other people's, do you match up?


There are many things that I would have changed about my website. The first thing I would change is the font of my headings. At first, I thought it was really cool, but it ended up being pretty difficult to read. This would have affected the user experience of my website. The next thing I would change about my website is the color scheme. Sure, blue is my favorite color, but it would have been cooler if I went through and got a really good color scheme. One thing I wish I would have known is that everybody was going be looking at my website. To start off, it was kind of a joke, so I didn't really try super hard. After seeing some websites by other people, I think my website is one of the top in the class. I think I really knew what I was doing, and I think other people enjoyed looking at it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment